Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 22:00:36 -0800
>I have tried to QUIET DELETE from my mailing list some erroneous entries
>which gave me plenty of error messages.
>
>Now I receive the following error message:
>
>> QUIET DELETE FrStudy-L e-mail-@-address (Persons's-Full-Name)
>Invalid option - "Person's-First-Name".  The valid options are GLobal, LOCal
>and TEST (minimum abbreviations shown in upper case).
>
>GL, LOC and TEST: It sound Chinese to me.
>
>What does it mean and what am I to do to remove the incorrect entries from
>my list?  Thank you.

The only command which requires the person's name is the ADD command -- all
others utilize only the email address.

Sherry Beauchamp

   Sherry Beauchamp         Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
   [log in to unmask]                   http://www.SSRN.Com

   Leading Social Science Research Delivered to Your Desktop Daily