Sun, 3 Jun 2001 23:41:41 -0500
On Sun, 3 Jun 2001, Tom Rawson wrote:
> I htink I get it then ... a typical error message looks like this:

No, there are error messages which are compliant (autoerrs can generally
deal with those), errors which are off just enough that autoerrs can't
handle them (but you can generally figure them out), and error messages
that tell you near absolutely nothing ("Your message was not delivered."
Wonderful, to whom was it not delivered, I don't have any subscribers
there, could I have a bit more info, please . . .)

A "typical" error message looks like what it looks like.   Douglas