Rich Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 14:31:20 -0500
The administrator probably gave you access to the LISTSERV log directory, not the
system log directory.  You would need to ask the administrator where the sendmail logs
are kept, and that person may need to look in the sendmail.cf file to see where log
information (if any) is kept.

In many cases, the sendmail log information is stored in a file called maillog, or, on
UNIX server, stored in the syslog file.  A sample line in the sendmail log file could look
something like this:

Mar  2 04:03:03 linus2 sendmail[2425]: EAA02424:
to=<[log in to unmask]>, delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:00,
mailer=local, stat=Sent

The level of log detail depends on the setting.

I hope this helps you out.

Rich Keller