"F.J. Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:01:05 -0500
If an O-o-O makes it to the list, I delete the subscriber after I send a
note describing the problem to both the subscriber and the postmaster.  If
It goes to a poster, I usually delete the subscriber (same note) - not
always (I send a "test" post out from another id every so often just to
check for bad addresses and autoresponders). If it comes to me as owner, I
may send a message, but usually do nothing.  hth --Joe