Dan Buettner <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:27:06 -0500
Greetings,
When you issue a SHOW POINTS ALL command to LISTSERV you get some good,
informative information about your lists.  I'm having trouble interpreting
what exactly the POINTS column is telling me about my lists.  Most are given
a point of 1, others 4 and 5.  Then at the bottom of the output you see a
friendly note about 'graduated LISTSERV Classic license points'?

I scoured the the List Owners Manual along with several other manuals and
really didn't find anything that fully explained the meaning of 'points'.
If anyone knows, thanks in advance for the answer.

Dan Buettner