Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:21:25 -0400
 >>For good measure, while I'm at it, where is FUI/AFD for UNIX?  It was
 >>promised years ago and I ain't seen it yet.  You slip it in in an upgrade
 >>and I didn't notice?

Though not LISTSERV(R) based, I'm using Mind-it to alert me when certain
URLs change "data."  These URLs can be HTTP or FTP.  Notification can
include: 1) email, 2) email + web page, 3) a Mind-it bookmark site that
indicates which of your URLs have changed.  I would NOT call it
industrial strength nor mission critical, but it is helpful to me (YMMV).

http://mindit.netmind.com/help.shtml