Mentor Cana <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 8 Jul 1995 00:59:47 -0400
 Hello,

 One of the co-owners of my list, was not recognized by the listserv as
owner after I set him up with the option quiet  like this:

* Owner= quiet: [log in to unmask]     ( Full name here )

 As far as I know, making someone a quiet owner, makes him/her not to
received the errors and notifications. But they still have the privileges as
the owner....

 Or there was some change in 1.8b?
 The quiet option is not even mentioned in the listowners memo.

 Also, is there a way to make a quiet owner if the owner is in the middle of
the list? Or do I have to move the owner at the end of the Owners list.
Exmpl:

* Owner= owner1
* Owner= owner2
* Owner= owner3
* Owner= owner4

 So, is there a way to make ONLY owner2 a quiet WITHOUT changing the order?

--sincerely--