Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 08:50:15 -0500
Patrick Leary wrote:

>A subscriber is complaining
>that his digests come as a series of attachments instead of a long text
>file, and asking if I can change this.

Yes you or he can. He sends the command SET <listname> NOMIME. Or you send
it for him. I have all my lists set up with NOMIME in the Default-Options
header setting. So I never get this question, but no doubt there are people
out there that have mail software that can handle mime, and would prefer
the digests that way, but they'll have to find out on their own that such
an option exists. Personally I read many digests with my finger on the down
arrow key and only occasionally lifting it up.

Don.