Fri, 14 Jan 2000 00:34:44 -0600
On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Michiel van Eeden wrote:
> I only find the command "Sizelim= number" to avoid mails with attatchment
> being distributed. Is this the only way of avoiding attachment beeing send?
> What other possibilies are there.

Well, it isn't  a way of avoinding the items being sent, but it is the
currently most effective means of blocking them from the list once they
are sent. short of a listowner who will personally intercede and block
such things item by item.  LSOFT folk claim to be working on a block
but we haven't seen it yet.

Yes, there are other possibilities, what's the list header setup?
A lot of those, though, mean the the listowner must be active, which
leads me to ask why you are asking rather than the listowner.

Douglas