Mon, 19 Feb 1996 18:13:56 -0600
You signed a contract or a license agreement (probably the former since
your list is run on LSOFT).  What you paid for is 50 subscribers, period.
You want more, you probably need a new contract/license.

LSTOWN-L is *not* the place for this.  You need to talk directly to LSOFT.
Try the sales department, as they are the ones who, most likely, would
have to arrange with the tech dept. for an increase in your sub. limit.

If I may, I'ld also like to suggest you *read* the documentation you were
undoubtedly sent when you first got your list set up.

Douglas