Glenn Darwin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:27:49 -0500
I had this problem with Exchange using a pop3 interface.  When sending from
corvettemuseum.com to listserv.corvettemuseum.com, Exchange would always grab
the message and and give me an invalid recipient message back.

Maybe Dave's problem is a DNS lookup problem.  That is what I suspected at the
time.  We have since upgraded and use the Exchange OWA now to send mail...
Every thing is working correctly now.

Check out how your e-mail is being sent out from the Thebotwins.com e-mail
server and see if Listserv.thebotwins.com is being resolved properly to send it
to listserv.

Glenn
Team NCM
http://www.corvettemuseum.com