ROMA ARELLANO <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Aug 1993 20:57:00 MST
This isn't really about slow forwarding from Editor=, but it is a question
related to Editor=.  I use one of my listservs strictly to distribute files.
I've set Send= Editor, and I've set Editor to equal my account and a general
distribution account.

As I understood, since my account was the first one listed as Editor, I would
automatically receive a copy of messages sent.  However, files are routinely
sent by the general distribution account (the second address defined as
Editor), but I never receive a copy.  In fact, the only way for me to receive a
file is to subscribe to the listserv.

Is this happening because we're sending files and not messages?  Or did I
misunderstand the whole part about receiving copies to begin with?

Thanks,
Roma Arellano

p.s., here's a copy of the listserv's header:
*
*  Latin America Data Base
*
*  Review= public    Subscription= By_owner     Send= Editor
*  Notify= Yes       Reply-to= List,Ignore      Files= Yes
*  Validate= All commands
*  Confidential= No  Ack= No  Errors-To= ladbad@UNMB
*  Notebook= No
*