Wed, 11 Jan 1995 21:15:15 -0600
On Wed, 11 Jan 1995, Bill Harvey wrote:
> Also, this was the first time I'd ever seen a header like:

> >          id 2841 for [log in to unmask]; Wed, 11 Jan 1995 06:00:45 -0500
>
> I've been wishing LISTSERV would put a trail like this into DIST mail for a
> long time.  Does it only do that with FULL headers?

I can't answer your questions about max hops etc., but I do think it is a
good idea for the listowner, if subscribed to the list, to set the personal
sub option to FULL rather than the default of SHORT; *much* more information
which can be useful at times.  Of course, it uses more space in your mailbox
and you probably wouldn't want to set your list to FULL, and if you have
multiple listowners most likeley only one needs the full headers, but it
can help you to figure out some problems.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L