Mon, 20 May 1996 14:58:15 -0500
> >How can I remove every user on a list, without having to manually do a
> >separate line for each user??
>
> QUIET DELETE listname *@*
>
> will do it...but be <very> sure you want to do this, as it is a "shoot
> yourself in the foot" kind of thing.  It might be wise to do a GET of
> the list first, just in case you have second thoughts.

Be very sure you remember to do it "quietly" *and* if you have Notify=
enabled be *sure* your turn it off, i.e. change the header to
* Notify= No    or you too may get to spend a fun evening deleting
thousands and thousands of "notifications" as they come in.  Pull
that faux pas once and you *will* remember!

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L