Barak Moshe <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 13:27:35 +0300
Hello all,
I am sending a mail to a list of which I am an Owner and the mail is not being
distributed. Furthermore, I do not get any reply from Listserv.
The only clue I am having is that on Listserv Console Log I see the following
(unclear) message and the job goes to hold state.

Any ideas what's wrong, and what can I do to solve this ?
Thanks,
Moshe

6 Jun 1997 13:20:39 To   [log in to unmask]: The distribution of
your message dated Fri, 6 Jun 1997 13:20:37 +0300 (IDT) (...)

* ANNOUNCEMENT - The Taub Computer Center Announcement List
*
* Review= Owner Subscription= open, confirm    Send= owner
* Notify= No            Reply-To= Sender,Respect
* Confidential= Yes
* Errors-To= Owner
* OWNER= [log in to unmask] (Moshe Barak)
* Notebook=Yes,/local/usr/local/mail/listserv/notebooks/announcement,Monthly,Private
* Auto-Delete= Yes