Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 16:21:51 +0200
Well, I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for :-) We can't put a
message   on    our   web   site    saying   "Send   INFO    BLUES-L   to
[log in to unmask],  you'll  know why!"  I  mean,  if we  started
offering this service,  I think there are enough lists  that our web site
would consist  mostly of  plugs for  LISTSERV lists  :-) As  for donating
BLUES-L shirts, I can pass this on  to marketing but they'll want to know
how you are planning to sell 500 shirts to the 80 people on your list :-)
With 80 people, I  would expect to sell about 50  shirts. 500 shirts cost
about US$1500  (it depends on  2000 factors as you  know, this is  just a
ballpark figure).  If you  divide this  by 50  people it  is quite  a bit
expensive.  I  think the  idea  makes  sense, but  you  need  to kind  of
reasonable assurance that  90% of the shirts won't end  up gathering dust
on a shelf.

  Eric