Lena Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 May 2000 19:01:48 +0100
Hello

I am using listserv for my company internet project to deal with web user subscriptions. My application will go live tomorrow.

I am the sender of my list. When I send a email to my list subscriber, I get following email:

Your message dated on xxxxxxxx has been submitted to the moderator of the xxx list: xxxxxxxxxxx

Is there any way to switch off this kind of email?

Lena Wang
Internet/Intranet Manager, IT
Scudder Threadneedle Investments Limited
60 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8JQ
Tel. No. :  (020) 7 464-5444
Fax.No. : (020) 7 464-5045
email: [log in to unmask]

A breath of fresh air in the city
Our web: http://www.threadneedle.co.uk

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential.
It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient , please notify the sender
immediately and do not read, use, copy or disseminate this information.

CONDITIONS: Any offer contained within this communication is subject to contract and formal approval by
the legal entity giving the offer.