Gene V Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 4 Apr 1993 22:30:10 -0700
   I'm thinking of changing the name of my list--nothing drastic, just a
   few words. There was no way of knowing three years ago when it started
   exactly where it would be today, so a slightly different name would
   better reflect its character.

   Should I be alerted to any special problems in changing a name (the name,
   not the address, obviously)?  Should it be announced on something like
   NEWLISTS or can it just be done quietly? Most subscribers won't even
   notice.

   Thanks for any help; and incidentally, thanks for the many helpful
   suggestions given me last month by many of you when my list was turning
   into flame-wars and was about to be consumed. You advice was effective.
   I managed to remove the newsreaders and now have a sane and safe forum.

GENE V GLASS                                         [log in to unmask]
College of Education                                 [log in to unmask]
Arizona State University                             [log in to unmask]
Tempe, AZ 85287-2411                                 602-965-2692