Eleftheria Maratos-Flier <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 10:12:56 EDT
Mike Ramundo writes:

>>The confirmation notices went out as expected early on 4/22 - confirmed by
the fact that a fair number of subscribers - using Eudora Light ( yuck )
had problems responding successfully.  Everything was supposedly cleared up
by late monday but I am now receiving queries as to why are they receiving
a new "please confirm" notice dated 4/23 ??

Did I miss something obvious ?<<

The exact same thing happened to me when I set renewal for Healthre,
two months ago.  The second "please confirm" notice was not universal,
it went to 30% of subscribers who had all received the first please
confirm notice.  I just told them to confirm a second time
(my account got two notices).  I never figured out the problem
and fortunately there was no third please confirm notice.

This may be obvious to somebody out there but not to me.

Eleftheria Maratos-Flier