Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 6 Apr 1997 04:33:03 GMT
On Sat, 5 Apr 1997 13:45:55 -0500, Steve <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I apologize for
>asking any questions which may not be of the caliber of the high
>expertise on this list.

Steve, there are really 2 kinds of people here (at least).  There are
those, such as yourself, who come with a problem, a question, a request
for help.  There are others (e.g. Pete Weiss, Eric Thomas, Nate Brindle,
sometimes even myself) who have experience and expertise, and who are
willing to share it with those who come in search of help.  Don't worry if
you can't ask a question in high-level technical jargon, just tell us as
best you can in your own words.  We'll figure it out.  I enjoy helping
others find out more about this really neat communications tool, and all
the diverse ways people around the world are using it.  Keep those queries
coming!
 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]