"Kevin J. Sinclair" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 10:24:57 -0700
What happens if someone takes the telephone and does the equivalent of a
spam?  What if they hooked the phone to their pc, and had it dial number
after number, and play some kind of recording to each person that answered?
To promote whatever drivel they have.  What if they targetted a specific
group, like Jews (for example if they got a phone number list from a
local synagogue) and send them all voice calls about how the holocaust never
happened... what are the consequences there?  It seems to me that if the
situations are similar, the results should be similar.  I don't know much
about these kind of laws but there ought to be some kind of harrassment
laws out there...

Kevin

SIGNATURE:  Kevin J. Sinclair,  [log in to unmask],  USA Pacific Time Zone
* OWNER: These four Internet mailing lists; email for info to the address:
*   1.  [log in to unmask]    -  WWW Encyclopedia made by children
*   2.  [log in to unmask]  -  Searching for Medical Information
*   3.  [log in to unmask]     -  Cancer, Prostatitis, BPH diseases
*   4.  [log in to unmask]      -  Leukemia, Lymphoma, and M.Myeloma