Michael McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 12 May 2001 13:31:38 -0700
Kary,

The single line is consistent with a worm that's been making the rounds lately (can't remember the name).  Every time an infected computer sends an email, other emails in their inbox is sent to the most recently sent-to recipients, with the From line obstrufucated.

You need to try to identify your subscriber from the X-Sender line or Received-from lines in their headers, set them to NOPOST, and ask them to clean up their machine.

Michael