Mon, 28 May 2001 01:28:42 -0700
I love being a listowner and am paid many times over in seeing what my
subscribers are saying (except for the flames of course).

I have just been notified that I have won an Award of Merit from the
Society for Historical Archaeology for my pioneering work on HISTARCH (my
list for historical archaeology). Now, THAT makes it all worthwhile!