Mark Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 7 Sep 1997 15:17:11 -0400
I appreciate Lydia's candor in the previous post.

I have taken her suggestions under advisement and will reconsider what I had
planned.  I think I might have students find lists that they have an interest in
and start following threads there.  This list might be a little too technical and
busy for their needs.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a list that is more newbie-focused?  As in
how to use listservs and what sort of issues are involved?

I'm grateful for any support you can give in this 'rabbit trail' from the normal
list traffic :)

Mark Haas