Eileen Wierzbowski <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 31 May 1995 15:06:11 -0400
I've recently run across a rash of new subscribers to my list that look
suspiciously like phony names are being used.  The questionable
subscribers are from AOL and the names used in the subscribe
command look more like online "handles" rather than their real names.
This is not true of all AOL subscribers, only a couple in the last day or
two.  Is there a policy or ettiquette I could refer to in asking these people
to resubscribe using their real names?  It has not (yet) posed a problem
but I thought it should be addressed from the start.
TIA

Eileen Wierzbowski
co-owner A-Series