David Silberberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 22:33:09 -0600
Are people still having problems with the [log in to unmask] newsgroup
gateway?  We have had no message posted to the newsgroup since Sunday or
Monday (we have about 100 messages per day thru the listserv).

When this happens, what can I do as list-mom?  I have checked that
[log in to unmask] is properly subscribed to my list;  I have e-mailed to
American and to Brown (which hosts my list).  Is there anything I can check
or any test I can make from my computer?

David Silberberg
List-mom, Blues-L