Terry Callaghan <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:26:31 -0500
Help, please.  One of or list owners added a subscriber to a specialized
list (A) with the correct e-mail, but with a nickname different from the
name she uses on another list (B) that we host.

For some reason, although her full, correct name appears on the .LIST file
for (B), her mail to that list was attributed to the nickname!  I notice
that her nickname is stored in SIGNUP.FILE5.  Should listserv be checking
the signup file if the name can already be found in the .LIST file?

Thanks for any assistance.

Terry Callaghan
MLA IT Center