Glenn Darwin <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 21:12:25 -0400
Nathan,

If you are on the Listserv Owners list you would have seen I have already
resolved myself to the fact that the RFC is valid...  My issue is every ISP
ignores this and any version of the e-mail address always gets dumped into the
same mail box...

Listserv will warn me during an e-mail add that a duplicate e-mail address
exists and prompt me to do a delete and an add to take care of the problem.
But, during a bulk add when I'm adding 1000+ addresses to our main mailing list
(NCM-Central) I get no message, if it is there I would never see it while adding
that many subscribers.....

I think it is time for Lsoft to revisit this problem...  The models don't always
hold up.  Anyway I have a work around, which causes me more work, but it is not
what I want to spend my time doing building a very successful Corvette Museum
mailing list.

Do a "show license" on our listserv...  I'm still debating the upgrade to
1.8e...

Glenn
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://listserv.corvttemuseum.com