Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:54:36 -0800
I don't know what happened, but both the the list moderators that reported
not getting Listserv mail were flooded today - and Hotmail opened up as
well.  The messages were dated from October 24th onward.  The domains
affected were USWest/QWest, macmanusnet.net, and Hotmail.  Now,
we'll see how long that lasts.  I wonder what it was, as myself and several
other list admin folks were getting all of the messages just fine.  The crisis
seems to be over now! Thanks, if anyone had something to do with it.

Liz Marr