"G. LEBLANC" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 5 Oct 1996 16:04:31 EST
Hi all.

Hope that someone can help make some sense out of this.

I've checked and don't have this person as a subscriber. Don't have
anyone from uwosh.edu, (nor do I have anyone from uwm.edu, nor uwisc.edu
for that matter).

Don't have anyone named Medicine Man.

The closest I can come is an aol subscriber who has "rspang" as a *part* of
his userid.

Can't vrfy this person at uwosh, and can't expn, yet can xadr and have
enclosed that too, she mumbled, hoping to find out more about xadr somehow.

So ... I submit for your perusal:

(All ideas appreciated, as usual. :-) )

Thanks everybody.

Maureen

(wondering for example; is this something that I should bring to the
attention of the postmaster at this uwosh site ... or *what* ???)

>Date: Sat, 5 Oct 1996 00:06:59 -0400
>From: "L-Soft list server at UBVM (1.8b)" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: HWY61-L: Daily error monitoring report
>
>The following 4 subscribers are currently being monitored:
>
>Err First Last  Address
>--- ----- ----- -------
>  2 10/02 10/04 The Medicine Man <[log in to unmask]>
>                Last error: 553 unknown or illegal user:

>                Last error: 550 Host 'UWOSH.25' Unknown

Here's the xadr:

------------enclosure-------------

xadr spang25
214- channel                       = l
214- channel flags #1              = BIDIRECTIONAL MULTIPLE IMMNORMAL NOSERVICE
214- channel flags #2              = NOSMTP POSTHEADBODY HEADERINC NOEXPROUTE
214- channel flags #3              = NOLOGGING NOGREY NORESTRICTED
214- channel flags #4              = EIGHT_NEGOTIATE NOHEADERTRIM RULES
214- channel flags #5              =
214- channel flags #6              = LOCALUSER
214- channel flags #7              = NOSWITCH NOREMOTEHOST DATEFOUR DAYOFWEEK
214- channel flags #8              = DEFRAGMENT EXQUOTA REVERSE
NOCONVERT_OCTET________________________________STREAM
214- text/plain charset def        = (7) US-ASCII 5 (8) ISO-8859-1 51
214- channel envelope address type = SOURCEROUTE
214- channel header address type   = SOURCEROUTE
214- channel official host         = VAXA.CIS.UWOSH.EDU
214- channel local alias           =
214- channel queue name            =
214- channel daemon name           =
214- channel user name             =
214- notices                       = 1 2 3 4
214- channel rightslist ids        =
214- header To: address            = [log in to unmask]
214- header From: address          = [log in to unmask]
214- envelope To: address          = [log in to unmask] (route
(vaxa.cis.uwosh.edu,vaxa.cis.uwosh.edu))
214- envelope From: address        = [log in to unmask]
214- name                          =
214- mbox                          = spang25
214

"I always knew I'd never be one a'them rock'n'roll stars that'd win one
a them no-bell prizes. That whatcha callit? A no-bell prize?"
Billy Parker (Bob Dylan) in _Hearts of Fire_.