Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 May 1999 14:13:58 -0400
On the other hand, I wanted to stand up and cheer.  SJU is free but I had
an incident where one owner used "review" on a naive community and then
told them it was due to "SJU's performance problems".  When one of them
asked me when I was going to "fix" the lousy system and I told her what
was going on the owner had the gall to accuse me of undermining him.
There are a lot of selfish people around these days and it never fails
to amaze me how many of them seem to think they have a right bordering
on an obligation to bite the hand that feeds them.
                                                      -Kary