Tom Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:55:46 -0400
The point is not to minimize traffic but to minimize mistakes.  Some
personal email not meant for the list can be embarrassing, both to
the sender and to the whole list of recipients.  Anything that prods
people to think an extra second about where they are sending their
email is a good thing.

--
  Tom Burke, Department of Philosophy, University of South Carolina,
  Columbia SC, USA 29208 / Phone: 803-777-3733 / Email: [log in to unmask]