Dave Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 18:25:55 -0400
Richard Burkett recently posted:

>AOL at first didn't own up to this happening,b
>but with enough phone calls to the right people one of the other
>co-listowners
>got the story from AOL'
>s techs. AOL puts the burden on us now, saying that we must control AOL users
>mail and prevent it from bouncing or it will happen again. Yeah, right.

I believe Jay Levitt ([log in to unmask]), AOL's Mail Systems Manager, announced
this policy and offered his personal assistance to list owners on this
list around May 21st or 22nd. Eric has just spelled all this out anew,
but I wanted to note that this had been announced here.

Regards,

Dave Phillips