Rick Narad <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 May 1995 22:29:55 -0700
> -> Abstract: Out of disk space
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Eric replied:

"I don't know,  I've always thought this was the  most self-explanatory of
messages, but every time it pops  up people seem to misunderstand it. Can
you suggest a better  wording? What this means is that  the disk on which
LISTSERV keeps the notebooks is full. So, you have to delete files or get
a bigger disk."

I didn't misunderstand what the problem was.  I just wanted to know what I
should do about it.

"The LISTSERV maintainer gets a copy of this message, which
probably affects many  other lists, and will probably fix  it on his own.
That's why getting and re-putting the oldest log, or doing a SET listname
MAIL, or  sending an HELP  command all have a  good chance of  fixing the
problem :-)"

Are you saying do nothing?  If so, I can manage this.

Thanks.

Rick Narad
Co-owner, Healthre