Satnam Brar <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:19:32 -0700
Hi there

We have numerous one-way public subscription lists that only the owner
or editor can post too. We are running ListServ 14.5 on Win2K3 and IIS.
I am attempting to find a solution that will allow our List owners to
receive a probing report of all the addresses that their post could not
be delivered to.  I know you can use the following "Auto-Delete=
Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(0),Max(0)" and have ListServ delete the bad
addresses; but, the List owners prefer the manual method for the time
being. I was thinking of using the following
"Auto-Delete=Yes,Manual,Probe(15)" to see if ListServ could generate a
report for them; but, wanted to see if anyone had a better workaround,
advice, comment, etc.

Thank you

Satnam