"Kevin J. Sinclair" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Aug 1995 06:53:34 -0700
Gary,

The solution for listserv is to use

// EOJ

Which is cumbersome, in my view, but it works at least on my host.  I had
written to LSoft about this, and suggested they setup an 'end' command
for listserv, but they seem uninterested.  Perhaps if a few others
suggested it they would do it.  I have seen the 'end' command in other
places and it seems good to me.  Looking for -- is OK but not all sigs
have -- in them.  And with long signatures nowadays, it would be nice to
have and 'end' command.

Kevin