Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 08:52:00 -0500
At 06:46 11/23/2000 Thursday, william wrote:
 >This means that hotmail has its knickers in a twist (ie: is unhappy).
 >It happens periodically and is a PIA as none of the hotmail members get their
 >list mail for a day or two.

 >Yoseph Tesfay wrote:
 >
 >> can anyone explain to me what this error means, why it occurs and its
 >> solution. I got this error for All my list members using hotmail.

My experience has been that it is random and does not occur for all
HOTMAIL subscribers, nor when it does occur for a subscriber does it
happen on all posts.

The advice given about letting the HOTMAIL users know that they are not
receiving reliable email service is a useful adjunct to list-owner
interactions with subscribers.

/Pete