"Fernando E. Doylet" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 29 Oct 1994 01:46:00 UTC
Dear List Owners:

IWN-L will be the first discussion list I start, and I need to know from
 your experience, the pros, cons, suggestions, reference files available, or
 any other advice. I have the files 'NEW-LIST CREATE', 'NEW-LIST FORMAT',
 'LISTOWNR REFCARD', and 'LISTOF LISTS'; and some questions to answer.

Some of the questions I have are:
 - Since I am out of school, in Jersey City, near Manhattan,
  where is located my nearest host site ?, or
  should I just ask for a volunteer host in LSTSRV-L ?
 - May I change a list from unmoderated to moderated if needed ?
 - Could a list be partially moderated, giving the option to the subscribers?
  in other words, can the subscriber choose if his mail is moderated or not?
 - I need volunteers; does anyone would like to join my list as editor,
  advisor, moderator, etc.?

Here is a short description of the list I will create:
  Independent Workers Network (IWN) is an organization to develop the
  creativity of its members to benefit the general public. New products and
  services ideas is the main topic in this list. The subscribers to this
  list are considered IWN subscribers; therefore, allowed to bring such
  ideas to reality. Sharing experiences and recognition to IWN and its
  members is highly recommended.

Thanks for your considerations,

Fernando E. Doylet
 (201)963-6723