"Emily L. Peckman" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 18:02:40 -0400
I just sent a search command to [log in to unmask] and received this
message back:

 > search Novell-Groupwise in lstown-l
 The  SEARCH   command  is  disabled   on  this  server.  Note   that  the
 LISTSERV-related lists are also available on PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM, a much
 faster    machine    which    supports    a    WWW    search    interface
 (http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lstsrv-l.html)

I then did a search in the web archives for [log in to unmask]
to no avail.  I know the message I'm looking for exists, because I printed
it out at the time that it was sent.

The message in question is dated 12/16/97, the author is Mark Evangelista,
it was sent to [log in to unmask], and the Subject is Re:
Novell-Groupwise.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks,

Emily Peckman