Dennis Budd <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 May 1999 21:07:02 -0500
On Wed, 5 May 1999, Winship wrote:

>No, you did not send your question to the wrong
>list, though it may have been poorly phrased as it is not a "wishlist"
>item as the ability to do what you want exists already, just change the
>apropriate .mailtpl.       Douglas

No, what she wants is to not have the "review" and "nopost" options to
be included in the "query" output sent to a subscriber.  Listserv does
not support that.  She has already implemented the "quiet" setting of
a subscriber to review and the suppression of Listserv's "Your message
has been sent to..." via the .MAILTPL.  Whether one thinks it's a good
idea or not, it is a "wishlist" item.  My wish in this regard would be
that if it were to ever be implemented, whether or not it is shown to
a subscriber should be under listowner control.

Dennis