Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 07:38:05 -0500
On: Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 08:34:16PM -0600,mje8787 Wrote:

} We just added a new owner to our list (PIKE-L).  After the new owner was added
} he proceeded to add names to our list serv as asked to do so.  After he added
} a couple names our entire list of subscribers just disappeared for no reason.
} Is there anyway to recover our list subscribers?

One way that can happen is if you replace the header by email and there
is some trash following the replacement header.

Better hope that you or Lsoft has a backup.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com  + 1 770 563 6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com    + 1 770 321 6507