Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Aug 1993 14:10:11 +0200
On Wed, 18 Aug 1993 07:36:12 EDT Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]> said:

>I wish to set  Editor equal to a list of 4 addresses,  all of which need
>to receive copies of incoming  submissions. Since Send= Editor will only
>convey incoming mail to the first editor  listed, I am trying to get all
>4 addresses into the first Editor= line,

Keywords are free-form,  it makes no difference whether you  enter a list
of addresses like "Owner=" or "Editor=" on a single line or on 2 lines, 4
lines, etc. Only the first address gets the message. If you want everyone
to get it,  arrange for a list  or LMail forward alias pointing  to all 4
and specify this as the first address.

  Eric