Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:36:57 -0500
> Perhaps what's needed is something similar to the Filter keyword.  A
> keyword where we can give it an address (using wildcards) that says
> "if someone sends a message from the address, it is to be reviewed).
> Let's call it the Preview keyword (just as an example):

well.. putting REVIEW in the default would do just that for every new
subscriber.. there are hundreds of free web based email providers out
there.. with new ones going up and down every week.. we can't know
them all.. and don't forget the throw away accounts like aol ..

trying to put all that in somekind of preview filter would make headers so
big there probably wouldn't be room for much else ;-))

IF you set every new subscriber to REVIEW .. that should at least protect
what gets to the list.

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]