Sat, 30 May 1998 02:30:30 -0500
I will emulate Peter Rausch asd say I have no real gripe about
LSOFT, and certainly no gripe about Eric getting a decent return
from his concepts and work, he deserves it (LISTSERV is worth twice
what MicroCephalicGates has ever done).

Some of us have never been shy about yelling at Eric, we've been doing
it for years.  That does not mean we don't love him, we do.  We tell
him that through our concern about how his creation works and what will
best serve its ends.

Some of us get a bit testy about some things as, well, there were some
assurances made as to porting the old features to the new platforms
soon and it just hasn't happened.  If not viable in today's market,
understood, but we're still going to gripe about it from time to time.

Which reminds me, where's that free tshirt for which I immediately
registered, what, 2?  3? years ago?  ;-)

Douglas