John Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 17:31:57 -0400
I followed these instructions for a list that I moderate. It works
fine. The only thing is I have to approve my own messages -- I haven't
set my subscription options to NOREV.

John

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ahern, Shannon" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: Posts from the unsubscribed masses getting to moderator's
mailbox

Thanks, Pete!

So, forgive me for being so thick, but if I make these changes, it's
like making every subscriber be on review, so technically I am not
deploying the "edited list" functionality in the way it is described
in
the manual? Because this isn't the way those examples are set up.. (or
maybe they are now and I am just way out of date?)

I just don't want to make changes that will make what the moderators
see/do be different until I am able to answer any questions they might
ask.

Thank you so much-