MIKEHOLLOWAY <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 23:15:38 -0500
> I have been seeing these stupid little things popping up on other lists, and I
> really HATE THEM!!!!
> Anybody agree?
> Disagree?

If this is being mass posted then it smells like spam.  Whether it's
commercial or not, it's still abusing the systems it's posted to.  Nearly
everyone has a cause they may want free mass communication for at some
time in their lives.  I'd like to mass post organ donor education
messages every day myself, but I don't dare.  For one thing, it would
hurt my cause, annoying more people than helping.  This sort of thing has
to be discouraged or we'll be hip deep in PSAs and scams.

Mike Holloway