"M. LEBLANC" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 19 Jan 1997 12:49:25 EST
Hello all. :-)

Someone has posted this to the newsgroup that's gated to my list,
hwy61-l. (I'm quoting a very small part of the post.)

>Anyone can set up a list, anyone can feed all of rec.music.dylan
>through it, or part of it.

Can anyone set up another gateway from/to the same newsgroup? I was
under the impression that if someone did, that my gated list would
have problems because of it. Is this correct?

How would I know if anyone had/does set up another gateway? What
kind of "symptoms" would start to affect my list?

Can anyone clarify this for me?

Thanks for any help/info on this one.

Maureen
:-)