Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 16:45:15 -5
The super-list is the equivalent of posting to all sub-lists, minus
the duplicates, so you must have MAIL on at least ONE of the
subscriptions if you are to receive the messages sent to the
super-list. You CAN subscribe to the super-list itself, if you want
to receive messages to the super-list but not to any of the
sub-lists. (If you have DIGEST or INDEX set on one of the sub-lists
that counts the same as MAIL--there is no DIGEST or INDEX option on
the super-list.)

Francoise