Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:48:03 -0500
Many of the distributions of news that I receive are brief summaries
including URLs to more complete, and perhaps multimedia-enhanced presentations.

This seems to work well for most senders and recipients, but there are
sometimes problems with even the most rudimentary enhanced text along
with providing "clickable" URLs in the same message e.g., a Mac Eudora
sender with an Outlook (?) receiver.  At first we thought it might be a
LISTSERV(R) issue/parameterization, but it was quickly realized that the
same problem existed for this situation w/o LISTSERV(R) in the middle.

YMMV

/Pete