Kevin Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 07:17:04 -0500
I have a small (65)  Email list.  We have been spammed a few times
and some people are leaving the list because of the hassle.  My employer
has approved a Listserv for me.  I would like to switch the list over
from my Pine AddressBook to the Listserv software.

Question:  Is there a way to transfer/copy the Email addresses in my
phonebook type list into the Listserv program?  My Email software is Pine
running in a Unix mainframe.  The Listserv is running on the same mainframe.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
-:>Kevin Carpenter, CBET             PAMIA Secretary
   Manager, Clinical Engineering     CESP  Treasurer

   Northeastern Hospital             Phone:  (215) 291-3347
   Temple University Health System   Fax:    (215) 291-3346 (Weekdays)
   2301 East Allegheny Ave           Beeper: (215) 577-7023
   Philadelphia, PA 19134            Email:  [log in to unmask]